Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: October 27

It's Menu Plan Monday. Here's our plan for this week. What are your menu plans?



Monday-
Chicken Stir Fry w/veggies & brown rice

Tuesday-
Turkey Chili w/biscuits

Wednesday-
Pork Roast w/veggies

Thursday-
Spaghetti w/biscuit loaf

Friday-
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Over the weekend Kev wants me to try to make pizza dough in my new Oster ExpressBake Breadmaker That will be interesting and fun. Do you have a breadmaker? If so, have you ever made pizza dough? I need to find a whole wheat dough recipe because the one in the guide is for white only. I could also do a mix, white/wheat flour.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 8:07 PM, Blogger Meaghan said...

I saw you entered to win a Starbucks Gift Card and thought you might like my Giveaway!

Every Friday I am giving away 1 lb of Gourmet coffee or Tea from my new online coffee shop: Get The Bean. Stop by and enter:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

 
At October 27, 2008 9:29 PM, Blogger cathy said...

I have never heard of a biscuit loaf. What is it?

 
At October 29, 2008 8:53 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks Meaghan!

Cathy: The biscuit loaf is just a can of regular biscuits that Kev rolls into a bread loaf and then bakes it that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home