Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, October 17, 2008

My Husband Rocks- Flowers

I have been looking forward to posting about Kev this week. Don't forget to go over to The Great Adventure so you can participate in "My Husband Rocks" Friday's too.



My hubby, Kevin rocks because he's so thoughtful. As many of you know, I had hurt my knee enough to keep me from working out for over a week now and I had to go to the doc's to get a shot (oh yeah it hurt). So not fun. Anyway, Kev went to the gym for spin class alone last weekend and came home with these beautiful flowers afterwards. What a sweetheart!



PS. He makes sure to ALWAYS include purple flowers, my favorite.

Thanks honey for always making me feel so special.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 8:50 AM, Blogger Debbie J said...

Getting you flowers was really sweet! yep, he rocks.

 
At October 17, 2008 8:59 AM, Blogger Ticking Clock said...

Angie that is so sweet of your hubby- my hubby also brought me home flowers last week- pink my favorite color:0)
I had caught a tropical virus and was in bed all day- he went out and brought them back.
Hope you are feeling better and more energized for this next week,
Blessings,
Eren Mckay

 
At October 17, 2008 9:02 AM, Blogger katylinvw said...

how thoughtful! those flowers are gorgeous!

 
At October 17, 2008 10:00 AM, Blogger Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Sounds like a sweet, thoughtful guy!

 
At October 17, 2008 9:01 PM, Blogger KayKay said...

Oh, there's little better than unexpectantly getting flowers. What a thoughtful husband!

 
At October 18, 2008 8:53 AM, Blogger Fran Babij said...

Awwwwwwwwww......what a sweet hubby! Don't ya love when they do stuff like that? Thanks for commenting on my MHR blog entry too. So cool that he did the same with the jersey barrier hop! lol. We're so blessed huh? :)
Nice to meet you by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home