Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, October 10, 2008

"My Husband Rocks" Friday

I found a fabulous, fun new meme to participate in every week. I love the fact that there really are women out there who love and appreciate their hubby's as much as I do. Katy Lin over at The Great Adventure started a weekly meme on Friday's called My Husband Rocks. Please check it out and participate when you get a chance. Here is my first "My Husband Rocks" post.



My hubby Kevin rocks because he loves to travel (in style), he's adventurous and likes to have fun. It won't be long until we return to Jamaica (ahhhh Jamaica in December is pure heaven!) and I can't wait to make more wonderful memories there.





Thanks for being the coolest hubby ev-ah. You're the best!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 10, 2008 11:47 AM, Blogger katylinvw said...

awesome! vacations are the best! :) welcome to MHR Fridays!

 
At October 10, 2008 6:51 PM, Blogger Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Ohhh, sounds like fun!!

 
At October 22, 2008 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner on the beach?! Wow! You are very blessed.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home