Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Husband Rocks- Halloween Edition

My hubby rocks-he's so creative and likes to have fun.

Kev manages an Allergy/Asthma practice and everyone in his office dressed up as the 7 Dwarf's today. Here is his costume that he sewed this week. From a simple Disney picture, he was able to create the most adorable costume. He was Dopey, what a cutie. Can't wait until he gets home so all the neighborhood kids can see him.


He shaved off his moustache AND goatee though, boo hoo

Here's his office crew


Last year he was Mr. Mucus, the big green guy from Mucinex and the year before he was a milk carton (everyone in the office was an item people are allergic to). Cute stuff.

Would you like to join in on this fun meme? Visit Katy Lin's blog and play along


A very Happy and Safe Halloween to all.

edited to add a link to Kailani's post Halloween costume contest. Be sure to head over there to enter your pictures AND check out all the cute costumes already posted. Love them all!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At October 31, 2008 5:14 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

What a creative man! You two must have a blast together! :)

 
At November 01, 2008 7:31 AM, Blogger Angie said...

We sure do! Thanks for commenting.

 
At November 01, 2008 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good sport! He sewed it himself?? I'm impressed. :)

 
At November 01, 2008 7:01 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh he's definitely a good sport. And yep, sewed it himself. A few people at his work didn't really believe him, thought I might have made it HA HA HA! That would be one big joke!

 
At November 01, 2008 11:21 PM, Blogger Angela Robinson said...

Linked over from Island Life...
You're right...he does rock! What a fun costume, and I'm so impressed that he sewed it himself! He must be humble and have a good sense of humor to be willing to dress up like "Dopey!"

My husband is always a good sport for Halloween too. His willingness to be silly is one of the things I love about him!

 
At November 02, 2008 7:19 AM, Blogger katylinvw said...

how fun! and what talent!! can he make my costume next year?

 
At November 02, 2008 12:16 PM, Blogger Meaghan said...

Thanks for entering our giveaway! We will be doing the drawing Nov 7. We do this giveaway every week so be sure to check back often

-GTB

 
At November 03, 2008 10:35 AM, Blogger Saving The Day said...

Oh wow, Angie! He really did a great job!!! Can't wait to see what he comes up with next year!

 
At November 05, 2008 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow he IS creative.

next year my husband and I need him to plan out outfits...

 
At November 08, 2008 8:31 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to see what they decide for next year. He could start his own little side business LOL

 
At November 11, 2008 7:32 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

What a great costume. I hang my head knowing that a man is more creative than I am ;-) LOL I've never come up with a homemade costume let alone sewing one! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home