Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Personalized Ornaments by Cathy's Creations

It's time for another product review. Today I am so excited to share my review on the personalized ornaments I received from Cathy's Creations. Last year I decided that for Christmas 2008 our tree would have a theme. And I'm sure you could easily guess that the theme would have something to do with the beach and/or Jamaica so the personalized ornaments I chose to order were the palm tree and star ornament and the flip flop ornaments. They are adorable aren't they?


(OK, I know I'm not the best photog but you get the idea. You'll have to click on the picture to see them better, I think)

The order process went smoothly for me (I actually ordered via phone so I can't tell you how the online order process goes but I'm sure it's fine) and the products were packaged nicely, safe and secure.

These personalized ornaments would make the perfect holiday or anytime gift. Here are some of my favorites in addition to the palm tree and flip flops mentioned above: Paw, dog bone and polar bear ornaments under the Animal category, the Penguin under Family ornaments and the Lips ornament under the Couples category. And don't miss the fun jewelry too.

I'm so excited to go shopping with Cathy again. I'm trying to think of other ornament ideas for our beach theme Christmas tree. Maybe a surfboard, hammock, snorkel and mask? Can you think of any ideas? Cathy is going to go crazy with all of my requests *wink*

Oh and don't forget to check out Cathy's event calendar. She has a few shows coming up in November so if you are in her area, you could shop in person. How fun would that be?

Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2008 2:58 PM, Blogger cathy said...

Thanks for the great review Angie! Almost makes me want to go buy my own ornaments. LOL.

 
At October 16, 2008 5:09 PM, Blogger Angie said...

LOL! Glad you enjoyed the review.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home