Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: November 17

Another crazy week! Have no clue really what we'll have as I'm trying to eat a lot of what is in the cupboards before going grocery shopping again. Not sure if it will work but here are some of the meal ideas we have so far. Just throwing possible ideas together of course LOL so no set menu plan this week



*Tonight (Mon.), I know we'll have breakfast for dinner (waffles, bananas, etc.).

*Turkey and salmon burgers with potato fries

*The usual Thursday night spaghetti w/turkey sausage, homemade pasta sauce and biscuit bread

*Turkey chili

*Breakfast again (eggs, sausage, etc.)

Hmmm guess that gets us through the week. Maybe we'll go grocery shopping this weekend or try to make it until we go shopping for Thanksgiving which by the way we are having my stepson over this year. Went to my parent's last year (and will totally miss that this year) but my stepson asked what we were planning because his mom is going out of town this year so we'll have him over to celebrate. He even gave us a coupon that he got from work for a FREE ham, way cool!

Be sure to head on over and link to your Menu Plan Monday

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 17, 2008 10:29 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

Salmon burgers? HMMMM. EEEEEW. LOL Sounds interesting. A coupon for a free ham is awesome - those babies aren't cheap. Then again now-a-days nothing is cheap. Hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week already. Wow.

 
At November 18, 2008 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have set a menu plan for Thanksgiving dinner party…. hope everybody will like it.

 
At November 18, 2008 6:54 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Hey Tishia, yea, that's what I first thought when I heard about salmon burgers but decided to give them a try and it wasn't too bad. I would probably have a turkey burger but there is enough for Kev and I'm trying not to go to the grocery store (except for bananas) so I am eating whatever is in the house.

Bethan,
I am still trying to figure out what we'll have for Thanksgiving. It won't be a big spread but my stepson has requested a few things so hopefully I can make those happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home