Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, November 07, 2008

My Husband Rocks- He Plays Chauffeur

My husband rocks for so many reasons. But this week, my hubby rocks because he is going to play chauffeur tonight for myself to get to the city of Chicago to meet some of my favorite food and weight loss/fitness bloggers. Hubby works all day and will come home tonight to just turn right around to drive down to the city which will take us over an hour. THEN on Sunday, a blogger friend of mine from out of town and I were going to take the train from the suburbs into the city until Kev had me check the schedule and train service doesn't eve start until 9 AM and we need to be down there by 9:30 AM so hubby will play chauffeur once again on Sunday morning.

What a great guy! I know he doesn't really want to do this but he is anyway and THAT is why my hubby rocks.

Why don't you join the blog meme fun?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At November 07, 2008 2:19 PM, Blogger katylinvw said...

he is a great guy! :) hope you have fun this weekend!

 
At November 07, 2008 4:00 PM, Blogger Katie said...

What a sweet guy!!! :) ...sounds like you'll be having a great weekend!

 
At November 08, 2008 8:25 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks ladies! He is pretty awesome *wink*

 
At November 09, 2008 11:53 AM, Blogger workout mommy said...

I agree, that is one awesome hubby!
It was so nice to meet you in person today, thanks for coming out to Panera and I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to chat more.

 
At November 10, 2008 10:07 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Lisa,
Thank you! It was nice to meet you too. Totally wish we had more time to chat. Hopefully there will be another opportunity for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home