Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Checking In, ready for vacation

I'm taking a break from everything I have to get done before we leave for Jamaica. I'm also stressing that the weather is going to be an issue when we go to leave. Please keep good thoughts that the snow and ice they are calling for will stay away, at least until we fly out LOL!

I have been busy cleaning, doing laundry, shopping and getting all the techy gadgets ready for the trip. Hubs bought me the new Sapphire Blue Acer Mini computer and I love it. Look at this beauty

It's going to be perfect for our trip so we can offload pictures and I can check in with the house sitters.

We also got the Christmas tree up and mostly decorated. I still have to put down the tree skirt and decorate the house. The theme for our tree from here on out is the BEACH so you'll see most of our ornaments will have to do with that. I have a few more to put up on the tree but here is what we have so far. The pics didn't turn out so good, sorry.


When we get back from Jamaica, we pick up the dog at the kennel, my stepdaughter will fly in the next day, we have our family Christmas party and then one day to get more cleaning done and my parent's come in to town for the holiday's. I'm excited but we'll probably need another vacation after all that ha ha.

As you can imagine, I most likely won't be blogging while we're in Jamaica but I will post our trip journal and pictures when we return.

Have a great few weeks!

1 Comments:

At December 09, 2008 8:10 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

Have fun in Jamaica Angie! Yeah as if you need to be told to have fun. LOL I'm praying that you have good weather so you can get the heck out of dodge and then the weather can get as nasty as it wants. I can't wait to see pics of your trip and hear all about it :-) Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home