Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, January 09, 2009

L'Oreal Paris and A Mom in Red High Heels

My online friend Tammy of A Mom in Red High Heels has the coolest opportunity. She's in Beverly Hills at the L'Oreal Paris Gifting Suite at the Golden Globes. As the celebs go through the suite she will blog about the beauty and fashion trends she sees AND she'll let us know what kind of SWAG is going out the door. Ahhh wish I could be there with her but I don't know much about beauty or fashion (that is why I read her blog in the first place LOL). Hope you'll take a minute to check out her blog.

Edited to add:

Tammy has a cool L'Oreal SWAG giveaway posted on her blog. You should go and enter. I'm on my way there now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2009 7:11 AM, Blogger Tishia said...

Holy Toledo that's an opportunity of a lifetime! How cool. I love her site - thanks for reminding me about her again. I lost track of her after my computer crash awhile ago!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home