Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eye 4 Gifts: Unique Handpainted Glass

I love this store! Bought the "Birthday Girl" Martini glass for my friend's martini birthday party and it was a big hit. I totally forgot to take a picture of my friend WITH the glass so if you just click on the link above, you can see it. Of course it was personalized with her name and date so it was just perfect.

Jennifer, the owner was a great help and stayed in touch throughout the order process. Shipping was fast and the packaging perfect. Kev is already talking about future gifts we can get here. Learn more about Eye 4 Gifts here.

Eye 4 Gifts has such a wide variety of glasses
  • Wine
  • Martini
  • Margarita
  • Champagne
Here are some of my favorites:

Basset Hound Wine glass

The Palms Martini glass

Parrot-ita Margarita glass

Friendship on Fire Champagne glass

Be sure to check out the personalized and custom order sections on Eye 4 Gifts to see what they have to offer. And I see Jennifer has some specials going on too.

Happy Shopping!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home