Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Check In

How is your February going so far? Mine is good. Kev and I went to Bahama Breeze for our Valentine's Day dinner (but we went a few days before). Had to run errands so it was perfect timing so we would not have to brave the crowds. It was a pretty fabulous and healthy meal. We would've normally went to Red Lobster, our usual but I just wasn't feeling it this year.

Did you happen to catch my new ride? You can see it here and while you're there friend me on Facebook. Having fun with it. And Kev got one too but in silver. The color and mileage was the only difference. We are looking forward to a nice day where we can get a twin picture of the 2 trucks ha ha. Oh and it's a Dodge Nitro in case you're wondering.

Today it's snowing here in IL and we are staying home! Rented so many movies last night so we are going to just chill out and enjoy the day. Having a nice big bowl of oatmeal and getting work done while hubs sleeps.

Be sure to stop by my weight loss journal (blog) to keep up with my progress. Lately I have been at a standstill as far as the scale goes but I'm still truckin' along. I post frequently on that blog so it would be great to see you there.

Hope you have a great weekend!

PS. Here are some links to a few cool giveaways.

Don't miss the Mom Giveaways Spring Fling in March. It will be here before you know it! Be sure to enter to win the book, Deceptively Delicious. It looks really neat!

Also enter to win a Banana Nut Cheerios Gift basket

and lastly, I love bags so much this is the perfect giveaway. Enter to win one one of these Nest bags.

2 Comments:

At March 07, 2009 12:46 PM, Blogger Tishia said...

Well I'm a bit late posting (as usual...lol) seems how we are now into March :-)

I checked out the website to Bahama Breeze - what a fun place to eat. Right up my alley but of course there isn't anything cool like that around this neck of the woods.

Can't wait to see a pic of the twin trucks. Too funny.

 
At March 07, 2009 1:05 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Hi Tishia,
Thanks for commenting! I'm so behind on blogs myself, it's OK LOL

One day when you come to visit *wink wink* we'll have to go to Bahama Breeze so you can experience it.

Looking forward to spring so we can wash the trucks and get that picture. Should be a fun one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home