Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Our Gingerbread House

I just wanted to post a quick note to say Happy Holiday's to everyone. We are getting ready to head out to do some major grocery shopping and then back home to clean, bake, wrap and all that fun stuff. My mom and dad are coming into town tomorrow night so I'm excited. Our house is pretty much decorated and the Christmas music is playing. We opted not to decorate outside this year except we do have a pretty wreath on the front door.

I had Kev take a picture of the Christmas tree but I totally forgot to put the skirt around so it looks silly. We put together the Gingerbread house you see above and had a blast doing that. We will celebrate our 11th anniversary on New Year's Eve. Looking forward to a fun night out to Beni Hana's Japanese Steakhouse. Fun!

Have a fun and safe holiday!
Angie

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2007 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for dropping by my blog 4theLuvofDogs.com and telling me how you feel about my recent loss. Thank you for your kindness. It was very appreciated.

Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home