Angie Rambles

A blog of my thoughts from working at home to family life and everything in between

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Feast

This is my first Friday Feast. I found it while blog hopping over at the Mommy Fest blog party and thought it would be fun.

So here we go....

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?

Chicago

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

8- I don't like to keep secrets so I try really hard not to ever be put in a position to have to keep them.

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Red, OK Strawberry Blonde, a mix of curl and straight and the length is now above my shoulders. I like it short and my hair stylist loves me because every time I go in, I have a picture of a new haircut that I want and she has a blast with that.

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

Most times I am courteous but I get so frustrated with the people who drive under the speed limit however I rarely do anything about it, I'm pretty patient. Life is really too short to be in a rush.

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?

I can't say that I remember the last time I had a bad week. Maybe 2 weekends ago when my dog and I didn't see eye to eye errr mouth to eye LOL but really that was just one day.

I'm excited to check out other Friday Feast's and hope you'll play too.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 17, 2008 8:25 AM, Blogger dawntrenee said...

This is a great idea, I will have to partake next Friday.
BTY - I have sent you an email to let you know that you won my contest.
Congratulations.

 
At May 18, 2008 7:39 AM, Blogger AudreyO said...

Angie,

How fun to have you stop by my blog. I've never done the FridayFest. I love it. Like you, I visited about 200 blogs this past week. I loved it.

 
At May 19, 2008 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the secrets. I can never remember who's not supposed to know what so it's better just not to tell my any! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by! Aloha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home